The connected lock for a more secure home.
Meet the secure, tamper-proof lock from Nest and Yale. It' s keyless, so you can lock and unlock the door from anywhere with the Nest app, when you have the Nest Connect. Don't have the Nest Connect? Take a look at our Nest x Yale Lock with Nest Connect bundle.
Nest x Yale Lock combines Yale' s 177 years of experience making the world' s strongest locks with Nest' s industry-leading connected home technology. The result? A lock that' s secure, convenient and connected.
It' s secure and tamper-proof. No lost keys. No picked locks.
Lock and unlock the door with the Nest app. Without a key.
Give passcodes to family and guests. Set schedules to let them in.
Get alerts when someone locks and unlocks the door.
Just tap to lock on your way out.
It can lock automatically when Nest knows you re away.
Installation is simple and takes less than ten minutes! You can replace your existing deadbolt with just a screwdriver. The Yale Lock fits on standard doors 1-3/8" to 2-1/4" thick.
- Some features, including mobile alerts, remote control and custom schedules, require the Nest app, working internet and Wi-Fi, and Nest Connect or Nest Guard. If you don't have the Nest Connect, check out the Nest x Yale Lock with Nest Connect bundle. Learn more about how the Nest Connect works with the Nest x Yale Lock on the manufacturer's site.
- Requires Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, 2.4GHz (WEP, WPA, WPA2 encryption supported)
- Requires a compatible phone or tablet with the free Nest app and Bluetooth 4.0. Nest Connect requires an indoor outlet. For more info, visit nest.com/requirements
- Use requires creation of a Nest Account and acceptance of Terms of Service, which can be found at nest.com/terms
- Remote control and mobile notifications require a working internet connection
- Requires 4 AA batteries (included). If batteries become depleted, you can unlock the door using a 9V battery for power
Front: 2.596 in x 4.606 in x 0.704 in
|Included in the box||
Nest x Yale Lock
Lifetime limited warranty for finish and mechanical; two years for electronics. Read the full warranty on the manufacturer's website.
|Nest Connect operating temperature||
32 to 104 degrees F
Nest Protect Smoke + Carbon Monoxide Alarm
The Nest Protect has an industrial-grade smoke sensor, tests itself automatically and lasts up to a decade. It' s also the first home alarm you can hush from your phone without any extra hardware required.
Nest Cam Outdoor
Nest Cam Outdoor is beautiful, weatherproof and can help keep your home safe. Security, rain or shine. On your phone 24/7.
Nest Cam Indoor
If you have a Nest Cam, it can automatically turn on alerts when you set your Nest Thermostat to Away. So when you go on vacation, your thermostat turns itself down, and Nest Cam turns itself on.